Seyer Industries is teamed with an engineering design firm, Fulcrum Engineering, to provide a true design / build solution for our customers. Combining Seyer’s manufacturing excellence with Fulcrum design talent means our customers have additional options for a turnkey service.
- Experts in complex support equipment and aerostructures design
- The same engineers who know their way around a McMaster-Carr catalog have also held signature authority on fracture critical airframe structures.
- Deep network of additional engineering talent
- Over 50 aircraft programs supported over several decades
- Average experience exceeds 20 years
- Over one third of staff hold advanced degrees
- Complex multi-variant blade fold rack- SOLVED
- Spaceplane re-configurable lifting, rotating and alignment device - SOLVED
- HA-420 wing weight re-design - SOLVED
- F-35 Lift Fan Vane Box re-design - SOLVED
- Kinematic motion of G650 flaptracks- SOLVED
- “Your support of our project has been amazing.”
- “Your work left our project in a really good position to succeed.”
- “Fulcrum’s team does a better job than most suppliers at keeping our needs and interests in mind when executing the project.”
- “Positive attitudes coupled with competence provide for a compelling value proposition.”
- “Good foundation of industry knowledge.”
Seyer Industries has built a cadre of highly skilled manufacturing engineering personnel. Our staff has over 130 years total combined experience.
- Key Creator
- Multiple highly skilled 5 axis programmers
- Dedicated optipath programming
- Multiple planners skilled in machine details and assembly efforts
- Dedicated Draftsmen
- Manufacturing Engineer on staff